Thank you for your visit to the 11th conference on Fast Field Cycling NMR Relaxometry in Pisa! If you still have any question, welcome to contact us. We are glad to provide any information no matter about technology or related applications.
To explore more detailed studies on Field-Cycling NMR relaxometry, welcome to visit Prof. Rainer Kimmich's lecture presented in this conference, that can be read in ResearchGate.
Presented as an Exhibitor in the international conferences:
- 11th conference on Fast Field Cycling NMR Relaxometry, June 5-7, 2019 [link]
- XXVIII International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems (ICMRBS), August 19-24, 2018 [link]
- 39th FGMR Annual Discussion Meeting, Bayreuth, September 25-28, 2017 [link]
- The 20th International Society of MAgnetic Resonance (ISMAR), Quebec City, July 23-28, 2017 [link]
Related applications presented in the international conferences:
- Field-dependent high-resolution spectral density mapping using a fast, mechanical based shuttle system
Sebastian Frischkorn, Ching-Yu Chou, Stefan Becher and Christian Griesinger
--- by Sebastian Frischkorn at the 59th ENC, April 29 - May 4, 2018, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Revealing the spectral density function related to large-scale ns motion by a high-resolution relaxometry approach: a full-range field dependent relaxation study on bacteriophage T5 decoration protein pb10
--- by Dr. Ching-Yu Chou at ICMRBS 2016, Kyoto, Japan
- High Resolution NMR Relaxometry of Proteins: Improved Sensitivity and Applications to a Disordered Protein
--- by Dr. Ching-Yu Chou at ISMAR 2015, Shanghai, China
- Determining the field-dependent relaxivity of contrast agents by using high field relaxometer.
--- by Dr. Ching-Yu Chou at Fast Field Cycling Conference, 27 - 30 July 2015, Aberdeen, UK
- Boosting Sensitivity in High-Resolution Sample Shuttling Relaxometry by Using a Cryo-probe and a Fast Mechanical Sample Shuttle Device.
Ching-Yu Chou, Minglee Chu, Chi-Fon Chang, Tai-huang Huang, Angelo Guiga, Fabien Ferrage, Dimitrios Sakellariou, the 56th ENC in 2015, USA
- Interactions and dynamics of the disordered C-terminal domain of Artemis.
Cyril Charlier; Ludovic Carlier; Philippe Pelupessy; Ching-Yu Chou; Dimitrios Sakellariou; Geoffrey Bodenhausen; Patricia Cortes; Aneel K. Aggarwal; Fabien Ferrage
the 56th ENC in 2015, USA
- Field-dependent Relaxivity as a Probe of the Hydrodynamics of Gadolinium-based Nanoparticles Designed as MR Contrast Agents.
Ching-Yu Chou, Mouna Abdesselem, Cedric Bouzigues, Antigoni Alexandrou, Angelo Guiga, Minglee Chu, Tai-huang Huang, Fabien Ferrage, Dimitrios Sakellariou
EUROMAR 2014, Zurich, Switzerland
- High Speed Sample Transportation Apparatus Applying on Field Dependent Relaxation Study: Design and Experimental Results.
Ching-Yu Chou, Minlee Chu, Chi-Fon Chang, Tai-huang Huang
EUROMAR, August 21-25, 2011. Frankfurt am Main, Germany